“Every weekend there’s some activity going on in Maus!”
Cultural and social activities, fun, and much more!
It’s not all about studying! Living in Spain also means going out to have fun ;) Our Spanish Courses include “Culture&Fun”, an enjoyable and interesting program of cultural activities and fun every week.
You will learn about Spanish culture while having fun and practicing your Spanish with locals as well as your friends during:
- Our Maus Parties (free drinks and snacks, music, lights, etc.)
- City Clubbing
- Flamenco concerts and night life
- Street parties (La Feria, Semana Santa)
- Dance classes (Sevillanas, Salsa etc.)
- Extreme sports (bungie-jumping, trekking etc.)
- Natural sights (guided hiking tours, dripstone caves,,,,)
- Food and wine tastings
- CineMaus cinema nights
- City sights (Cathedrals, Plazas, Parks etc.)
We often organize weekend trips to exciting places in Spain for our students.
You’ll spend your weekends in:
- The southern Mekka of Granada with the impressive palace of Alhambra and its breathtaking gardens
- The ancient Muslim city of Córdoba and the ruins of Medina Azahara
- The typical Andalusian village of Aracena and its Cave of Wonders
- Days at virgin beachs
- A beach house in Tarifa, in a Natural Resort
- A rural country house
- The Roman ruin city of Itálica, Ronda, Alajar,,, and much more!
Would you like to see more?